I guess my love for running (and my new running shoes… Oh bliss.) kinda made me forget a summery form of exercise that I totally had a crush on couple summers ago… I will make up for this mistake soon and take my hoop, head to the sunshine and see if I can still keep the hoop moving!
Try it – you might find yourself getting hooked on the hoop… And make sure you have some kick ass music with you, this sport is supposed to feel like a party!
(Tip: Check out Hoopnotica for some hoop loving.)
Okay, runista must be the very peak of my stupid-newly-invented-words, but I just wanted to honor my love for running with a new little word!
Okay edit that: I just googled the word and seems like I wasn’t the first to say runista – there is even a blog with the very same name! Hehee, there’s others making up stupid words too I see.
Anyway, I cannot wait to go out in a minute and test my new running shoes, so apologies for a very shorty short kind of post. But these pics capture my lovey vibes towards running pretty well so they will nicely replace words today:
Some things I like to do when I feel like losing my jazz:
- Make something pretty/fun. Creating stuff helps your mind flow better again. (And hey, if you fail, don’t worry. Seek comfort from these Pinterest fails. Cause we all know the feeling when your food/craft project etc. is nothing like the “original”! Heehehee.)
- Eat pancakes. Like these babies.
- Clean. Okay I am weird cause I like cleaning… But this one helps! Clear your desk/space around you and pa-pow! Feels like a whole new situation. Get cleanspiration from this lovely site. Ahh, I could organize drawers for a living…
- If feeling fancypantsy, buy flowers. Actually buy flowers anyway. Flowers never fail to bring good vibes!
- Or just watch this. And then feel like just dropping all the excuses and realize your groove is always inside you!
your jazz never really goes anywhere – you are The Jazz!
I am in a pancake bliss! One day I was googling some simple recipes and came across these amazingly easy pancakes… they are also amazingly good. The recipe I came across had (check it out from Blogilates):
1 ripe banana
2 whole eggs
.. This recipe was very good but I just wanted to try if adding just a bit of flour would help to make the pancakes easier to flip over (cause it was a bit tricky)… And it did! I think the flour also made them a more fluffy. I also added some salt & cinnamon (you know me and cinnamon). So this is my recipe:
Simply Good Pancakes
(makes 1-2 portions)
1 big banana
2 organic eggs
1-2 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
a small dash of almond milk/milk of your choice (or water)
a bit of himalayan sea salt
a dash of cinnamon
(some cardamom, if you feel like it – I love it)
virgin coconut oil (for frying)
1. Mix everything in your blender until nice’n'fluffy.
2. Put some virgin coconut oil on your pan.
3. Fry your pancakes on the hot (not too hot! makes it hard to flip the pancakes) pan.
4. Put some groovy tune (like Ben Harper etc) on your speakers and eat your pancakes. Life is pretty good isn’t it?
if foods had personalities I am pretty sure pancakes would be mellow and happy kinda guys,
I recommend maybe consider one of these….
Watch this (great clip! Always two sides to everything…):
Drink this tea. (I am addicted)
Wear something from ban.do (I adore their stuff), like maybe this lovely thang:
Or wear a superhero outfit. Always a good choice:
peace & love and pretty headbands,
pics: Pinterest, ban.do
It looks like this…
Yea – breakfast in bed, furry and not so furry beings… That’s pretty much it.
Yeah it gets us all every now and then (cause we are human). Worrying.
Lately there’s been some moments in my life where I have caught myself worrying. And though it’s okay to feel this way at times I personally think worrying does no good in the end.
There may be times when it seems to you that you aren’t going anywhere or things just aren’t moving forwards or going the way you wished them to go. Or maybe you feel like “everyone else” (who is this everyone else anyway?) is going to places, getting married/engaged/ falling madly in love, having babies, getting super fit or whatever it is you are worried about right now.
Well, good news ahead! First of all, you are a human being. It’s okay to worry a bit sometimes. But letting any worry stop you from moving forward and pursuing whatever it is you dream about, that’s just not good.
People sometimes have asked me “how come you are always so happy?” or “how come you never worry about stuff”. Well heck yea, there’s been things in my life that have made me sad, disappointed and got me worried. Cause hey, I cannot control other people or the whole world so of course there’s some not so fabulous stuff at times.
But I try to let go of those things quickly. It’s okay to be sad a bit, but then…. let go. It’s okay to worry about your relationship/not being in one, your work, your life, how you gonna manage with this or that, but then… let go. Cause what I have noticed that worrying in the long-term never helps, like never ever.
And isn’t it so much cooler to kick worrying, discouraging people and bad events in the ass and just keep going?
I think this quote says it all: