Oh yea have I got a goodie for you! It’s a very easy to make and delicious dessert/treat.
It’s based on my beloved buddies, bananas. Add a bit of chocolate on top and oh my my my… Can you really believe it’s that easy and that yummy?
All you need is love… and bananas – banana whip dessert
(some frozen berries, if wanted)
– Slice the bananas. Put them into the freezer.
– Let the bananas freeze for about an hour.
– Then put the frozen bananas (and berries) into your blender
and blend on a low speed, about 3 minutes.
2 tablespoons of organic honey
1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
(topping: cacao nibs – optional)
– Heat the two quickly in a small pot
– Then whip them a bit with a spoon to make sure it’s all blended like
a super smooth chocolatey dream…
– Add on top of your banana ice cream. Sprinkle some cacao nibs on top.
Sundays are like made for sweet treats,